My Best Photo

I am a wildlife/nature photographer, and I love it!

I have a passion for the craft of photography, and I have a heart for the animals that I encounter. It's a powerful combination.

In my time as a photographer, I have a accrued a large collection in my portfolio. I'm very proud of the work I've done, and the photos I've made - many of which are, I believe, pretty good.

So, that being said, what is my best photo?

Truthfully, that photo has not been captured yet - it’s out there,... somewhere,... in the future,... waiting for me to show up and claim it.

My job, my mission, is to get out into the wild world as often as possible, in pursuit of that elusive best photo.

Here's the rub - that best photo cannot, in fact, ever be captured. It's an ideal, not a realistic possibility.

The best I can hope for, in this photographic pursuit, is to continually improve and make higher quality photos over time, through dedication and effort.

And, as long as I have a camera in my hands, and a heart beating in my chest, that's exactly what I'm going to do.




Comments

Popular Posts