Smudgie's Pups - A New Mission

 Sammy was my soul dog.

Sammy, who's nickname was Smudgie, is in Heaven now, but his memory and influence will live on as I approach my life without him.

Through the bond that we developed in our time together, I am a changed person. I'll spend the rest of my life striving to be, and become, the person Sammy thought I was.

A high ideal, indeed.

Dogs are amazing creatures. I believe they are angelic beings. Beings that we, lowly humans, are blessed to share our lives with.

Shame on those poor souls who mistreat, and fail to value, this divine relationship.

My mission, moving forward, is to capture beautiful photos of dogs - their essence, their personalities, their souls.

Each dog photographed will become one of Smudgie's Pups - immortalized forever under the banner of one amazing and beautiful dog - my boy Sammy.

  • Shelter dogs - They all deserve a loving home, and I want to do everything within my power to make that a reality for each and every one of them.
  • Family Dogs - They should be thought of, and remembered, as a valuable and irreplaceable member of their family.

The photos will be the highest quality of which I am capable, with the aim of creating a priceless work of art for families, and potential adopters.

My love for Sammy will be poured into each and every dog that I photograph. A labor of love - the love of dogs.

That's my commitment. That's my promise. That is my mission!

I hope Sammy will be proud.

Comments

Popular Posts